- February 19, 2019: New Due Date for Annual Quality Improvement (AQI) Phase Project due July 1, 2019, see your AQI dashboard.
- January 15, 2019: Audit Tool Instructions and several Audit Tools have been updated and posted in the Baby-Friendly USA portal: Dissemination, Designation, Annual Quality Improvement (AQI) and Re-Designation Phases. Please refer to the NOTICES/UPDATES section at the top of the phases.
- January 2019: New layout to the Facility Detail Page has been rolled out. If you have any questions, please contact us.
- January and February 2019: Facilities will be receiving their annual invoices for Annual Quality Improvement (AQI) and Re-Designation (Years 1 and 2) phases.
August 2, 2018: Important Change to the 2016 Guidelines and Evaluation Criteria for Step 9, Criterion 9.1.2, effective November 1, 2018.
BFUSA has decided to reinstate the relevant 2010 criteria for Step 9. This specifically applies to criterion 9.1.2 which will now say:
"Observations in the postpartum unit and any well-baby observation areas will indicate that at least 80% of breastfeeding infants are not using bottles, or, if they are, their mothers have been informed of the risks and this education is documented in the medical record."
Click here for more information.
WEBSITE SIGN IN
- If you are a registered User and you have forgotten your password, click here "Forgot Your Password" to reset.
- General Information Questions - email@example.com
- Website Technical Support Questions - firstname.lastname@example.org